Sleep Belt Skin to Skin Support System
People always ask, why the SleepBelt support vs. a wrap/carrier/sling/
1) It's Comfortable and Universal
- It keeps Baby in his most comfortable position, be it knees tucked, legs flexed or froggy style, with his arms in or out, head turned left or right. The unique 4-way stretch naturally mimics the womb.
- No knots, clips or buckles to dig into Mom or Dad. No pressure on the shoulders or weight on your back. No bulky fabric to make you sweat.
- The soft and stretchy design means even the smallest of babes will be comfortable and secure in a SleepBelt support. It's true. SleepBelt has been used in the NICU on babies as small as 1200g, so you can rest assured they are happy.
- 12" of adjustable sizing means it will fit you, your changing postpartum body, other caregivers, and your growing baby.
- Unisex; skin-to-skin is one of the best ways for dad to bond with baby.
2) It's Simple
- It's EASY. With no tying, buckling or adjusting, the SleepBelt support is on in mere seconds with zero intimidation or frustration.
- When Baby falls asleep, you can transfer him to his crib with minimal disruption. No contortionist act required.
3) It's Versatile
- Holds baby skin-to-skin or against your clothed chest (0-3 months)
- Secures baby forward-facing on your lap (when baby has full neck/head control and can sit with your support)
- Acts as a gentle seat support (when baby can sit unassisted) NOTE: do not leave baby unattended
- Provides leg support with soft structured carriers
- Adds additional support with traditional wraps
It's NOT for carrying your baby, but because of it's unique design, the above benefits are possible.
Small - 22"-34" (women's size 0-10)
Medium - 30"-42" (women's size 8-18)
Large - 38"-50" (women's size 16-26)