Not quite your ordinary nursing tee - the Odette Maternity-Nursing Top is a juxtaposition of femininity and urban chic. Intricate scallop-edged French lace sleeves is composed with a drapey pleated body for urban chic style.
Crafted in a soft and fluid eco-friendly bamboo knit, the silhouette of this every-day breastfeeding blouse is deliberately relaxed yet shaped (perfect for immediate post pregnancy wear). This stylish maternity and nursing top is also designed with functionalities such as a camouflaged centre zipper for discreet breastfeeding access.
95% Rayon from Bamboo, 5% Spandex
Lace is delicate so it requires special care.
Here is how to care your lace garments.
- If the garment has a lot of lace or is full lace, wash garment individually on delicate cycle, in cold water, lasting no more than 10 minutes. Use only very mild alcohol-free detergent to protect the fibres and colour.
- If the garment contains only some lace, machine wash on gentle cycle, in cold water, with like colours, in a separate laundry bag.
- Ensure there are no zippers, buttons or any hardware that may scratch the lace in your garment.
- Hang light weight garments on padded hanger to dry and heavier weight garments on a flat surface.
- Avoid putting lace directly under an iron; always place a thick cloth between iron and the lace.
- Do not bleach.
- Wash before wearing.