These adorable mini Nneka pillows are so cute for your toddler and - bonus - they make fabulous travelling nursing pillows!
Our pillow "P'tit Nneka" is ideal because it is padded with buckwheat hulls. Buckwheat hulls are natural fibers hypoallergenic and anti-mites. Their property do not retain body heat. Le P'tit Nneka has a clasp so it is possible to adjust the amount of hulls to adjust the thickness of the pillow to the needs of your child. For sanitary reasons, the P'tit Nneka is also washable. The decorative cover and the inner envelope that contains the hulls are washable. You must obviously remove the hulls from the white envelope before washing.
* Do not put the shells in the water.
ADVANTAGES OF THE NNEKA P'TIT
- Our pillow is perfect for children because it meets all the criteria for an ideal pillow for children.
- Adjustable. You can adjust the amount of hulls to adjust the thickness of the pillow to the needs of the child.
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite with its buckwheat hulls padding.
- Washable. The cover and inside the envelope are machine washable.
- Format 30 x 41 cm (12 x 16 inches)
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Cover: 100% cotton on one side - the other polyester
Pillows are not recommended for children less than two years. For two reasons: first, children at this age don't need one and second, to avoid the risk of choking. When integrating the pillow for children, it must be a small size and very thin (around 2 inches) to promote healthy development of the spine. The best time to incorporate the pillow is when transferring children from their crib to bed. Pillows for children should be hypoallergenic and dust mite.
If for medical reasons (regurgitation, congestion, etc. ..) you need to elevate the head of a baby who is less than two years old, you could slide the pillow under the flat sheet. That way the pillow is not in your child's bed.