Milkface® is the ideal opportunity for mothers with breastfeeding and babywearing experience that have a desire to operate an enjoyable and rewarding business that fills a strong need in the marketplace.
At Milkface®, we value parents and families and are advocates of attachment parenting, breastfeeding and babywearing. All of our staff members are mothers with breastfeeding and babywearing experience. We are here to provide families with quality products that will help their parenting, promote attachment and make their lives easier. We are also committed to serving as a resource and education centre. To that end, we host prenatal classes, La Leche League meetings, CPR classes and Mom’s Nights Out. We provide La Leche League information tear sheets on breastfeeding and our own Babywearing magazine free of charge.
Milkface Nursingwear was born in 2001 exactly six months after the birth of owner Britt Pegan’s oldest daughter.
Britt says: “Nurturing her through nursing has proven to be one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and I have developed a passion for helping other breastfeeding pairs.”
The Milkface mission is
- to help you nurse your child in comfort and style - at home or in public
- to keep you informed about news in the world of breastfeeding
- to provide you with resources to deal with any breastfeeding problems
- to support you and your child in your breastfeeding relationship
- to become your online breastfeeding resource
- to demystify the overwhelming world of baby carriers
- to help you wear your child in comfort
- to help you find the perfect carrier for your family
Milkface® is adopting a rapid but controlled growth strategy to ensure the quality and consistency of our program and provide a strong support base for our franchisees. Our initial expansion will take place in the province of Ontario.
The cornerstones of the Milkface® franchise are:
- Excellent income potential
- Niche market
- A personally gratifying business
- The flexibility that comes with being your own boss