Dear Nursing Mom,
Congratulations on making the choice to breastfeed your baby - I believe it gives your baby the best possible start in life and I support your decision to continue to nurse your child for as long as is mutually desirable.
Milkface Nursingwear was born exactly six months after my daughter. Nurturing her through nursing has proven to be one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and I have developed a passion for helping other breastfeeding pairs.
My mission is
- to help you nurse your child in comfort and style - at home or in public
- to keep you informed about news in the world of breastfeeding
- to provide you with resources to deal with any breastfeeding problems
- to support you and your child in your breastfeeding relationship
- to become your online breastfeeding resource
- to demystify the overwhelming world of baby carriers
- to help you wear your child in comfort
- to help you find the perfect carrier for your family
While you're here, take some time to browse our site. Check out our weekly article from the world-renowned Canadian breastfeeding expert, Dr. Jack Newman (author of the wonderful and extremely informative book, Dr. Jack Newman's Guide to Breastfeeding). Look at our Breastfeeding FAQ's for the answers to your breastfeeding questions. Learn where to get more information and help in our Resources and Links section. Find out new reasons to be proud you're nursing with our 101 Reasons to Breastfeed. And don't forget to check back often for new offerings in nursingwear.
I am very interested in your thoughts and comments. Please feel free to e-mail me directly. Interested in the daily goings on at Milkface? Check out our blog. Thank you for visiting Milkface Nursingwear.